Can we talk about cannabidiol?

I recently made researches about this
For those who don’t know what CBd is, it’s actually a component of weed, but don’t worry cannabidiol, is not THC and does not lead to psychosis
A study has shown that this molecule is currently…
A very effective antipsychotic that has absolutly no side effects, works on positive and negative symptoms

Unfortunatly the study has been conducted on only a small proportion of people and some studies are saying that the fact that there are not that much studies that has been conducted and only on a few peoples doesn’t prove anything about his antipsychotic effect

I will order Cannabis tea at the beginning of Mars that contains a lot of CBD in it. I’ll keep you informed if I notice a difference about my mental state
I really hope I will improve my negative symptoms that are killing me

This has been discussed a lot in the past (just do a search here on our forums on “CBD”) but the problem is that the research shows that you need A LOT of CBD to make a difference in negative symptoms, and to take that level of CBD results in a cost of about $60 a day.

Also - cannabis / marijuana isn’t the best way to get the CBD because it comes along with a lot of other chemicals and problems similar to cigarettes.

Anyway - feel free to try it, but don’t get your hopes up too high. There are companies working on a medication based on CBD that will likely be more effective. See information on GW PHarmaceuticals.

2 Likes

How did the tea treatment go?

I have read studies and anectodal evidence that for successful treatment you need up to 1200/1300mg per daily dose which is fairly high dosage… so not sure if a tea would be sufficient.

I found these capsules which you may find useful… PM me for the link if you want.

Anyway, looking to hear how you went…