Can u guess my diagnosis..i am between sz and sz bipolar

I feel anxiety panic fear irretation …and my sleep iz bad…

Schizoaphective hope things get better

1 Like

What.s ur diagnosis big…

1 Like

Paranoid schizophrenic with something about ocd

1 Like

What age did you show symptoms big

1 Like

I was symptomatic since my late teen.now i am 30yrs old…

1 Like

I was 19 when I first went to see a doctor about what I thought was ocd

I think I have cdo - It;s like ocd but the letters are in the correct order.

3 Likes

Lol my father used to tell me I was compulsive I got compulsive about gaming sex and my car food then it was negative thoughts and this went on until I saw someone

1 Like

I blame my father for sz​:smiling_imp::angry::open_hands:

My mother was a train wreck in the mental health department I blame her for these genes thanks ma

I blamed my father as well but now I dont our parents are so important we don’t live forever

My conditions was sz…!! My conditions was super bad…!!:facepunch: insomnia gave me psychosis…!!

1 Like

@far_cry0, have you ever been on a therapeutic dose of an antipsychotic? Did it help?

1 Like

My pdoc says i don’t have sz…but i have all the negatives symptoms .i am geeting paranoid these days…i am going to sleep see u 2moro ur kind human being ever…its time to sleep…

1 Like

Hey ever i am back on my room …!!! I won’t sleep for until 1 hour …!!! what do u think i have now …!!

Either prodromal schizophrenia or depression.

Edit: I’m not a doctor, so I’m just guessing.

1 Like

yes man I think they are taking their time to diagnose me …!!! My old pdoc advise me for ect and suggested me to see psychotherapist …!!! I think u have good health service in ur country …!! Our just poor .!!

The first med I was on fir my MH was a sleeping tablet.

I couldn’t sleep more than 4 hrs at a time and was always on edge!

I wonder what my prognosis would be if I’d started ap’s sooner.

1 Like

hey Jh do u work have a job …!!!