Can feel daylights savings time approaching

This week my sleep pattern has been taking a turn and I know because the days are continuing to get shorter and shorter. I tried my hardest to keep going to bed in between 9 and 10 pm the last 2-3 weeks. I’d wake up feeling good. But this week each night I’d end up going to sleep an hour later. Then last night I didn’t get to sleep till 2 am and feel like total ■■■■ today and numb. I think I should quit listening to music at 9 pm and shut my laptop down so I can get to sleep easier and stay off facebook at night especially. There’s something about that site that pulls you in. Maybe I want relationships like my friends have on there and it made me dwell on my past and caused my mild insomnia. Those ppl don’t have mental illnesses and don’t know wtf we deal with. We pay look okay on the outside but deep inside we are hurting and tormented and njust want love. I’m trying to stay strong the rest of this week but I REALLY hate when I screw up my sleep pattern. I don’t feel my self when that happens and that’s when my hygiene starts slipping away.

2 Likes

How about a nice preemptive bath. You can light a candle or two, make some hot tea and enjoy yourself!

1 Like

Had heard getting as much sunlight as you can is the best way to reset your body clock. Unsure how that works in winter when there is little sunlight though.

3 Likes

It’s collective… there are so many people at my job who are having a hard time with with their internal clock and the man made clock on the walls…

We’re all feeling a bit out of step with time.

I can NOT wait for this sunday when we get to Change back.

Yeah. It’s gonna feel weird waking up in the morning when it’s still dark out during the winter.

1 Like