Britney Spears on the forum?

It is true that people with mental illness self medicate but it is also true that drugs cause this problem. People who are hearing voices and seeing people etc are actually dealing with spiritual evil. Entheogens (drugs) have been used for thousands of years for spiritual purposes and allow spirits to enter and possess our lives that is why people are having these issues with the psyche (spirit soul mind) and are suffering so much from an unhealthy mind. The question is do these entheogens actually allow god/gods into our live or just these evil spirits. I donā€™t mess with entheogens any more but still have an interest in drugs that chemically stimulate our brains. And spirits can also enter in other ways but drugs are the most common.

Correct! Itā€™s called being eccentric if your rich.

1 Like

Thatā€™s exactly rightā€¦

1 Like

I must respectfully disagree with you. I believe this to be part of the psycosis. It is my belief and the belief of my church (Catholic) that Mental Illness is a REAL Illness and that demons and sin has NOTING to do with it besides the Original Sin of Adam (Where the the demon Satan was involved) caused ALL illness to enter the human race. It is true that sin can cause mental anguish; but, Mentally Ill people would still have mental anguish regardless of if sin was involved. To promote that demons are influencing our psycosis is NOT helpful to those who struggle with sz or sza.

1 Like

Alrightā€¦ I admitā€¦ Iā€™m Britney Spears

7 Likes

I keep three posters in my room, since highschool. Britney Spears, Madonna, and The Matrix. There was a fourth poster, X-Files, but that one mysteriouly disappeared. No joking :wink:

1 Like

I knew it ! I knew it!

1 Like

I want to believe

1 Like

I knew itā€¦so if @shutterbug = Justin beiber + 3beaver molars = Britney spearsā€¦and @Minnii - a cat = Britney spears than ā€¦dun dun dun ā€¦@minnii = @shutterbug

3 Likes

Yes, @shutterbug is Britney Spears AND Justin Bieber. The media lies! Open your eyes sheeple

1 Like

That is very high functioning like a geometry proof maybe, it like algebraic equations

1 Like

I look more like Keith Richards, so thanks for the compliment

2 Likes

Iā€™m writing my Nobel peace prize speach as we speakā€¦

1 Like

ā€¦using finger paint. :grin:

3 Likes

WHaaaaa?? Thereā€™s nothing religious about it and can be completely scientifically explained.

1 Like

Edited for contentā€¦signed Abraham Lincolnā€¦

Come on now man, donā€™t talk like that no one wants to get hurt or killed bro.

1 Like

Its just a bad joke @shutterbug has a cereal killer soft spot so it was my attempt to make him giggleā€¦I do not endorse violenceā€¦but I do encourage laughterā€¦

3 Likes

Oh ā– ā– ā– ā–  I didnā€™t know I thought you were threatening someone! My bad, actuallyā€¦

Ooops sorry @shutterbug and everyone on the forum ā€¦that was a terrible joke I apologize to anyone who read itā€¦its so hard to get in a good joke for @shutterbug why is your humor so dark lol

3 Likes