Britney Spears on the forum?

The star suffered a psychosis, wonder if she’s on here -lol

3 Likes

Oops, she did it again !

5 Likes

Rich people don’t go crazy…lol…they have pampered vacations and high profile drs to help them out…

1 Like

I knew it was only a matter of time before someone figured out my true identity. :wink:

9 Likes

Away with you imposter . I am the one and true Britney.

11 Likes

No…no…@shutterbug is actually Brittney spears dressed up as Justin beiber in giraffe costume…

8 Likes

Someone stop that masked man.

1 Like

Suffering a psychosis is quite common among drug users.

3 Likes

We’ve already got Bruce Willis, Heath Ledger is dead, it wouldn’t be too far fetched if Britney were on here, and Amanda Bynes too.

3 Likes

My kids were so into Amanda bynes!

2 Likes

I stayed in a flat with 4 other guys. We got mtv and we must have watched britney a thousand times. Good days.

1 Like

I am sick and tired of people saying “Your psycosis is due to your drug use. If you would just stop using drugs you would not have any problems” THIS IS A LIE. Mentally Ill people are drawn to drugs in an attempt to self medicate.

4 Likes

I’m sorry I disagree, know a lady who fried out her brain on meth and cocaine.

I was sza Before, During and After my drug/alcohol bouts. I know of MANY people who never abused drugs that are sza. Drugs DO NOT CAUSE sza - They can cause brain damage.

1 Like

It’s like i’m talking with a bunch of crazy people.

2 Likes

Were all crazy?! I had no idea…lol

4 Likes

Well I welcome her on the forums. I hope she gets treatment for her disorder.

1 Like

i think she has a new album out, it was on an advert on tv where Kevin Bacon dresses like her and then she comes on and tells him to try a new song