Breakfast Have u?

What you had for breakfast?
I had shred dies, yogurt, fruit scone and melon and of course a mug of tea

1 Like

I have not been to bed yet. Its almost 2am here. I think I will oatmeal with brown sugar in the morning though, plus a couple cups of coffee.

Oops scratch the brown sugar. I am suppose to be on a diet

A little brown sugar does no harm

2 Likes

I haven’t eaten breakfast yet, but I plan to eat an aged cheddar biscuit and some berries and a cup or two of coffee.

Coffee and sugar free creamer with a block of sharp cheddar cheese.- not the whole block block just a chunk of it.

I never eat breakfast. The last time I regularly ate breakfast was 21 years ago.

Usually have poached eggs in the morning.

1 Like

Bacon, egg + cheese bagel. Coke.

1 Like

Dough with sausage, cheese, and barbeque sauce and coffee with cream and sugar. I usually don’t eat so much tasty breakfast.

Me too - 3 poached eggs almost every morning

1 Like

Were on a sugar less roll here :wink:

@lagoonlovely, if you want my opinion, you shoud eat or drink a little of everything, and not be deprived of anything, 'cos when you will not be on a diet anymore, you 'll want to eat everything and you will gain back all the weight you 've lost.

I hardly would cutting back on sweets a gimmick. I get what your saying though but like today I’m going to a kids birthday party. What am I going to do not have a piece of cake.

Ok, don’t eat a piece of cake, but you can put some brown sugar in your coffee! I am not sure I understand everything you have written, 'cos my English is not perfect!

I had a bar b que patty sandwich, a large glass of 1% fat milk, vegetable juice, and apple juice. I have actually cut back from what I used to eat, and I am exercising. The last time I weighed I had lost 20 lbs. I’m not really dieting, I’m just cutting back.

Waffles, fried eggs, cottage cheese, an orange and a glass of milk.

1 Like

pancakes and coffee.

I don’t usually eat breakfast im nocturnal by nature so what i ate the day before usually gives me enough energy until lunch sometimes all day.

I had a bagel. Didn’t eat much because I had to rush off to the farm to shave my goat.

That’s a weird sentence…bahaha but it’s true!