Blonde/ Brunette/ Red? [poll]

What is your favourite?

I saw a movie ‘Gentlemen prefer Blondes’ Marilyn Monroe is in it and she is Blonde and beyond gorgeous.
What is your personal fave?

• Blonde
  • Brunette
  • Red/Copper

0 voters

2 Likes

I prefer red or really dark brown/black.

3 Likes

I think I like all. I have been all three too.
I like myself best when I have dark hair. Now it is chatain. I think I like it best.

Last year I was blonde for a while, I felt like I was someone else.

1 Like

Mine is naturally a light brown/dark blonde, and I used to always dye it a light red auburn color, then I went purple then emerald green then teal. I got bored with normal colors. Lol

2 Likes

yeah well you have a very beautiful face and eyes. Any color would work for you.

I always liked natural hair and eyebrows. It is a weird thing in my culture I guess.

Men from my country and culture love blonde women because they are rare. I guess it applies to me too, I always liked guys with blue eyes.

2 Likes

I think you should do your hair like this.

5 Likes

Words can’t describe how cool that looks

1 Like

I prefer Brunettes.

1 Like

That is so beautiful !!

you are not really a gentleman I guess @Wave lol

But really I loved the movie.

I am kidding!!!

1 Like

I like men w darker features. However I also like the blonde hair brown eye combo too. I love brown eyes in general though :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Yeah or a dark guy with blue eyes :smirk:

1 Like

Black hair is the sexiest hands down… and I’m talking black… like sucking up all the light around it’s so dark…

Red hair is second… Brunette is still up there… Blondes… god damn every woman wants to be blonde…

half the blondes and blacked hair girls are brunettes in disguised… THEY’RE FAKING!

■■■■ em… it’s all pretty even though depends on everything else… or what my friend my have inappropriately called smegma…

1 Like

yeah… smegma is something else… something really gross…

he would wind up trying to make me feel stupid.

There has gotta be another word for it then… You the essence of the woman… the complete picture… all coming together even though some of the features themselves are sort of wonky…

Like wide shoulders on girls… I’ve known a couple chicks who still pull that off…

you mention wide shoulders. I have one friend with wide shoulders, basically, her shoulders are wider than her hips. It is an inverted triangle shape.

I have an hourglass figure which is why when I gain weight, I gain weight equally everywhere.

yeah that’s what I mean…

My thighs and belly get fat first… I’m not too concerned… but I certainly feel more confident when I’m looking trim…

Just kind of comes and goes though… life has different levels of demands at different times.

1 Like

Oh boy best poll ever :joy: I like blonde girls, i don’t know why

2 Likes

I prefer brunette… but I like all of them…

1 Like

I like redheads the most but hair color isn’t terribly important to me. I will note that I often find hair colors that are not naturally occurring attractive.

1 Like

back in college I used to exclusively only date red haired women for a while…I know secrets about red heads that would surprise you…it has to do with how sensitive their skin is…you figure it out. haha

1 Like