Big switch coming up

HEy guys, I decided to replace Seroquel, with Risperdal. Cheaper, very effective medicine. It does what it does. I won’t be missing Seroquel. I don’t even care fondly of the XR version. I’m well from it though. I’m thinking hey, you know what, maybe these blues are just from the weather. Or other external factors beyond my control. For me it was the constant nightly nightmare I would have to face when I take Seroquel. I’d used to just split a 400 tab and take them 200mg at a time. But the side effects are just stupid.

1 Like

From what I hear, Seroquel is weight neutral though. I’ve been on Risperdal too. Hope it agrees with you.

1 Like

Risperedone was great other than I could reach climax but nothing would come out while I was on it.

1 Like

Thanks Daze seroquel has been fair on the weight. How’d you like it compared to Risperdal?

So what med are you on now turningthepage and are your ejaculations back? I was in my mid twenties when I took risperdal. And never had that problem. Also make sure your testosterone is not low, and roots and herbs like maca, epimedium also help in that department.