Being Mentally Ill?

You ever feel like you’re not that ill and are just making excuses for being lazy?

3 Likes

When I’m having a good day I “just” feel bored and lazy. I think it’s a good sign.

4 Likes

If you ever feel like that, you definitely need to make the most of it and do stuff when you can! :slight_smile:

For me personally, I would love to go out but I hallucinate to badly and get too anxious to function out in public, and I go so withdrawn, i find it embarrassing :frowning: especially when I see people thriving

1 Like

This is what everyone is trying to make us believe, but finally we know that they are wrong.

2 Likes

I mean I’ve started going outside more, I didn’t leave my house for 6 months. Same with you, I get too anxious when I’m out in public, I feel like everyone is staring at me, negatively judging me, I feel like people are going to hate me just by looking at me.

I don’t hear voices that much, just hear and there and they are pretty quiet nowadays, but I have no drive to do anything really.

I tried to go to college but I told my mom I was going to kill myself so I could go home.

I feel like this sometimes. Usually, it helps to read my old posts and journal entries from when I was psychotic. That reminds me of how ill I am pretty quick.

5 Likes

Yeah I have some pretty recent entries that are pretty weird.

I barely have the motivation to brush my teeth or shower, it’s awful!
I know that it’s the meds but I really can’t afford to go lower, I’m on shaky ground as it stands now.

Never, NEVER!
I AM VERY DILIGENT.
GIVE ME THE SLIGHTEST CHANCE AND I WILL EXPLODE.