Been taking Sarcosine for about a month now

Ok well I just ordered this stuff last month to help since I read all the great stuff about it here.

I have to say I ordered it from BrainVitaminz so it was a legit site (or was it) since many people have gotten it from that site here.

In my experience this stuff looks and tastes just like Cane Sugar or some type of sugar. It makes anything I mix it with sweeter and taste like some type of sugar or sweetener has been added to it. Yes it works alittle with my mood and energy (just alittle though where i can notice it). And it works immediately right when I first take it

I know from experience for something to really work with your mood and energy level for sciz you have to take it for at least alittle while like 2-4 weeks for it really to get into your body and work, unless it’s really hard drugs like Herion or Cocaine which those will really improve your mood and energy

I feel like this stuff is just placebo with some sort of sugar or sweetener to get the persons mood and energy level to feel better for only when they take it and the placebo effect takes in after that. Especially when it say’s it helps with scizophrenia.

I don’t know if I’m right or not, but I’ll be damned if this stuff doesn’t sweeten my chocolate milk or anything for that matter and make it taste ten times better. My paranoia doesn’t feel like it’s coming on or anything so it’s not that, it just seems like the taste and look of it, and it working immediately really put up red flags for me.

3 Likes

If it works, what does it matter if it’s the placebo effect or not? Studies have shown that the placebo effect does not diminish just because you’re aware of it.

I don’t think it’s the placebo effect though. I remember to shower every night now, and that’s hours after I’ve taken it. And I can always tell when I’ve forgotten to take it, because I get really spaced out and lazy.

4 Likes

I took that for a while. I was probably too impatient for it to have an effect. I’m taking a supplement called “black seed oil” now. A lot of people extol its virtues, but I’m undecided as yet.

1 Like

I really have hard time with showering too. Not to sound unhygenic, but my wife has to get on me to shower pretty much all the time. I never want to, and then I figured out sciz has something to do with hygiene and not getting it. My wife told me that along time ago then said she was joking about it, but always wondered why I didn’t feel like showering.

Just too damn lazy to do it I guess with the sciz

It’s a common problem. Before Sarcosine, my husband was lucky if I showered once a week. Now, I shower, shave, and brush my teeth every day, and usually do my hair, too.

1 Like

It’s probably once every 7-10 day’s for me Unless my wife say’s “get in the shower” then I go. Would you happen to know if it’s the Invega doing it, or just the scizaffective doing it. Although the Invega shot is to stop the scizaffective, and it does for the most part so it’s just the underlying problems of that , that makes me go that long probably.

I think it’s just the disease, because it’s a problem many people have, regardless of whether they’re taking an AP or not. I take Geodon, not invega.

1 Like

Let me ask you about Geodon. Is it anything like Invega? Is it Stronger or Weaker? ONly reason I ask I heard my nurse say something about maybe if I wanted to to switch to something that sounded like Goedon, but didn’t catch the name, or get a pamplet

I notice a difference in me but can not decide if it is sarcosine. I have been taking it since january.

I brush my teeth everyday and i am willing to
I have more energy to shower and take care of myself better
I am even painting my own nails
Sometimes i remember things very quickly i have a much better cognitive function and finishing tasks.