Back home from the USA (with pictures)

Well I’m glad you’re doing what is right for you! You have great insight! I don’t think we have anything like IOP here in Australia, it’s just psychiatrists, psychologists in separate appointments and pills.

I’m trying to start my own support group. Now that I’m back from the states, I’ll really focus my energy on the start up.

4 Likes

Glad you had a good trip!

Protip for grilled cheese: use mayonnaise on the outside of the bread when you cook it, it works better than butter for some reason.

2 Likes

I live in America and you make me thankful for grilled cheese. I am happy for you and Mr.Turtle. I hope you can come back again. sorry about the plumbing issue with the tree roots.

3 Likes

Aah … it’s ok, it happens every now and then. It’s just a bit gross but I’ve dealt with a lot worse plumbing backing up than this. Trust me, I’ve seen it all!

1 Like

Fantastic, @anon84763962! What a wonderful trip! I’m so very happy for you all around (except the toilet thing, sorry) Happy marriage, happy life, @anon84763962! :champagne::birthday::confetti_ball::tada::two_hearts:

1 Like

I am happy for you @anon84763962. It sounds like almost everything went smoothly. I’m jealous of hubby though, you are so cute, but he saw you first, so I’m out of luck, :(.

1 Like

Congratulations @anon84763962! it sounds like you had a wonderful time. Great photos!

1 Like

Oh WOW! What a compliment! Thanks Nick, I missed you!

1 Like

Welcome back! :slight_smile:

I love French dip sandwiches! Not big on grilled cheese, though I do enjoy it once in a while. I guess we just take that stuff for granted here. I would say you should visit the Midwest, but then there isn’t much to see here lol. I’ve lived in the US my entire life and never been to the west coast, sounds like you had a great time there. It’s good to have you back, congrats on your marriage. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi sister Turtle where iz ur own picture. .

1 Like

congratulation turtle i wish u every hapiness.
nice photos.

3 Likes

I only see one thing wrong… your triple cheese grilled cheese was missing bacon… im glad you had such fun and im glad my fellow americans were nice enough… and congrats to you and mr turtle… we missed you… I have been missing the Aesop fables…lol

next trip you should visit the south… you can sit on the front porch and everyone who drives by waves…its strange and fun… also we have deep fried corn on the cob…and our grill cheeses have bacon… the gas stations have fully stocked kitchens and short order cooks who make all manner of deep fried wonderful…

4 Likes

Thanks Flame … I’ve been missing your videos! What are you playing at the moment?

PS - I always had a side of bacon with my french toast in the mornings!

1 Like

that’s very kind of you! I am sure the homeless people you donated money to were grateful to you for thinking of their difficult lives![quote=“anon84763962, post:1, topic:83042”]
had my first grilled cheese sandwich there … it was splendid.
[/quote]

I make mine grilled in butter with pepper jack cheese, monterey cheese, and provolone cheese, all combined into cheesy heaven!

4 Likes

there you go both videos have a now 3 year old playing too… I love bacon… oh yea we all learned about something better than bacon while you were away…madox? I cant remember the name but the brits have been hiding itlol…

1 Like

whaaaaA? impossible! noothing is better than making bacon pancakes! busts into this song right here:

3 Likes

@spiderpig whats that more delicious than bacon food stuffs called?

1 Like

@flameoftherhine honey roast gammon :blush::blush:

3 Likes

New York sounds like the best place to visit. Similarly, Sydney is the only place worth visiting in Australia.

1 Like

australia seems cool to visit just scary animals there!!

4 Likes