Back at the clothing thing

So I’ve decided to resurrect my clothing company, RowanTree Clothiers. In the past, I made almost exclusively medieval and renaissance clothing. This time, I’m going to try branching out more and doing a variety of alternative clothing styles, like goth, steampunk, and faux vintage, as well as the historical stuff.

With that in mind, I have my first prototype. It’s a goth-y chemise with elastic gathers at the elbows, on the neckline, and at an empire waist. It can be worn on its own or with a bodice or corset, and the neckline can be worn on or off the shoulders.

I’m hoping to come up with more designs over the next couple of months, there’s a faire coming up that i want to vend at.

14 Likes

very nice! Looks good. and i am a man but I can see it looking good on my wife for example.

1 Like

I like it! Good luck at the faire. Practice your sales pitch a whole bunch. Talking to everyone is half the battle,

1 Like

Thanks! I plan on making a bunch of these tops for sale, in different sizes and colors. I figure once I make a couple of them, I’ll be able to cut the build time a bit, as right now it takes about 5 hours from start to finish to make one.

As for the sales pitch, I’ve been doing this for 15 years, and I’ve never been good at the cold sell. It’s something for me to work on.

1 Like

I would totally wear that :slight_smile: Nice work and good luck!

1 Like

Wish i had your gift for designing and constructing clothing, love your top, keep us posted on other designs you have :slight_smile:

1 Like