August 29th, 2013

That’s some brilliant imagery. I had a bestfriend that was a girl my senior year in high school, we would hang out alot but at the same time I had a girlfriend. In my mind I liked my bestfriend alot more and would’ve much rather been with her, but I never told her how I felt, besides it could’ve ruined our friendship. Well graduation week we hung out a whole lot, and idk I was feeling gutsy and decided to tell her how I felt, because after the summer she would be going to UK. I was shocked when she told me she liked me back, and over the next couple weeks I broke up with my girlfriend, she ended it with a guy she was talking to… and we had a good ass summer. She went off to UK and I stayed here, but I really wish I would’ve had more time with her. Now days we might message each other every now and then on facebook.

3 Likes

A woman is your “chance at life”?

Rediculous.

Been there my friend and comes down to you can’t expect that getting into a relationship is going to make all your problems go away.

I don’t mean to sound callous, but you will regret never telling her that a lot more and for a lot longer than you would feel any pain from having told her and being rejected.

I know it feels bad now, but your life doesn’t depend on having someone. Particularly someone you never even told how you feel.

I’ve been in the same boat before. Next time tell her. If you get rejected? Move on. Don’t let yourself get caught up in wishes and dreams.