Attempted Attack Last Night

Ok so the main demon finally got back from wherever it leaves to and it was MAD I was with God again. When I’m with God the demon’s lackeys can’t touch me, but that doesn’t stop the demon itself, just makes things more difficult I guess.

Anyways it showed up last night as I was praying. I suddenly became aware of its hands on me, they were cold. I laughed it off and as I was laughing I got a pain in my leg that stung worse and worse the more I laughed. Finally I got out of bed and started dancing around and I noticed that there were marks like something had dug claws in my lower leg. I still have the marks this morning. I remember getting marks like these years ago, back when it told me I wasn’t allowed to sing and I did anyways.

Anyways I was basically arguing with it telling it I wasn’t afraid and that it didn’t own me. I was trying to remain upbeat and positive so I didn’t get scared and give in. So anyways I focused on remaining positive and thinking of God and I wasn’t attacked.

BUT I think it was in my dream last night. It was a weird dream where I basically wandered around the city with friends who didn’t really like me. We went to the beach and were standing in a dense crowd listening to some guy talk when suddenly I felt someone touching me, innapropriately. First I thought it was one of my friends, as a joke, but when I turned around it was some random pervert guy. I tried to scooch away but the crowd didn’t really allow that. When the crowd dispersed this guy still followed me really closely and my “friends” had left without me. I woke up this morning feeling gross.

Demons need to get new hobbies that don’t include harassing us, seriously.

Dreams with uncontrollable outcomes of fear are never good, until you wake up like phew…If you’re in a lucid dream maybe practice the same response that worked while you were awake. It may work in your dreams as well.

2 Likes

Lol where do you think I learned that defense mechanism. I’m a natural lucid dreamer and I always remain positive when I’m in a nightmare so I can change the outcome. I use a lot of techniques I employ in my dreams to help cope with my psychosis.

1 Like

A real good place to practice spiritual warfare.

I posted recently how i used to have a recurring dream for 30 years of a plane heading strait at me. It happened just like the Bagram airfield crash in Afghanistan, April 2013, and when that crash happened I never had the dream again. I used to dream it a few times a year so I had gone almost 2 years without it.
Then i posted about it and last night theres a darn plane, stalls in the sky, turns around and heads right at me. Normally I got scared and woke up just before the plane hit, but this time i was more like ‘you got to be kidding me!’.
I literally willed the plane not to hit me and ducked down…sure enough the plane that looked like it would hit me sailed over me maybe 50 feet above and crashed into an outdoor stadium and blew up…far enough away that I was unscathed.

I know that dream came because I posted what i did and something (a demon?) said 'oh yeah, watch" Well, this time i beat the dream…the dream people in the stadium however did not…

your feeding it. your giving it power. the attack is nothing of real substance. it may feel real look real sound real smell real but it is not real. that is all i will say.

i remember back when i dealt with this stuff. but i never had anyone to tell me i was delusional they only supported it. thankfully i began to think for myself.

Unfortunately these are delusions. How long are you diagnosed?

I know they have to be but at the time it doesn’t feel like a delusion. It’s hard to remind yourself it’s not real when you feel EVERYTHING and hear it talking to you in your head. What even is reality, really?

Anyways I’ve been this way my whole life, but I only started going in for help my senior year of hs, for my anxiety. Then this year thanks to this forum I got the courage to go to therapy for my psychotic issues. They don’t really know what’s wrong with me, since I have elements of a bunch of different disorders so they just stuck me with “non-specific psychotic disorder.” Not that I care for labels anyhow.

Hello Anna

In your lucid dreams, how aware are you? Have you tried to speak to the others in your dreams? I learned many years ago to speak in higher and higher parts of my mind and over the last year I have learned to move to different parts of my mind to find thoughts and voices. I hear voices 24/7 and have never had any bad or evil entities talk to me but I also do not worry about things and live a stress free life. I encourage the voices that I speak to to try new things, and I teach them as much as I can about this world and even allow them to see this world through my eyes. The demon type entity you are referring to is called a sparteil and it has the capability to thought form shapes. Next time you are aware of his presence, close your eyes and imagine a butterfly on your head or body he can create these feelings with thought. Be firm with these voices and never allow them to get to you. Do you ever have obes or astral projections?, I love these feelings and experiences.

Powessy

I’ve had a few astral projections and OBE’s, though I’ve never managed to consciously get them, which annoys me. Usually as soon as I become aware of what’s happening I snap back to my body. Actually about 99 percent of my OBE’s have ended with something bad scaring me or attacking me and so I jump back to my body. I’m just a magnet for bad stuff. Sigh.

I’m fairly aware in my dreams. I feel more awake there than I do in real life…I actually understand the dream reality and can control it…mainly I like to play along with stories my dreams make up, but I cheat and give myself all kinds of amazing powers and whatnot. I basically live the life of a god there. It can make it really depressing to wake up.

I have also spoke with and met different aspects of my subconscious, who I speak to on a regular basis now whether awake or asleep. (Though some prefer to interact with me more in dreams, some prefer to interact with me when I’m awake, etc) It’s definitely been an interesting journey. It’s one of the reasons why I’m really interested in researching sleep as well as psychotic disorders in the future. People don’t stop to realize what an amazing phenomenon it is…

Also to the sparteil thing, I think someone mentioned that before when I talked about the demon…anyways I just did what you said I tried to picture it doing a butterfly and I felt one on my cheek, legs and wings touching. Then I asked if it could do a puppy and I felt something warm against my arm. Then it said “Now give me what I want” and I was like “…No.” And now it’s clawing my ankle again. I don’t know what I was expecting.

Seriously though it makes me question if I’m hallucinating this when I can literally watch claw marks form on my legs. Sometimes it’s long, angry red scratches, and sometimes it’s marks like someone just dug their nails right in me. Bah I’m seeing things out of the corner of my eyes now, I gotta calm down for a minute.

That sounds intensely terrifying. I think being honest with your Doctor and medication will really help w/these episodes. Leave a message tomorrow with your Doc to get a bridge, a lot of Doctors will respond to urgent calls on the weekend and are basically on-call. It’s 10 here and I would be making the call right now if it was me. There are a lot of 24hour pharmacies.

Hello Anna

Never give in to these things take it all in stride. I like the voices and the thought forms they keep on amazing me all the time. I have had obes all my life and astral projections ranging in the thousands but for most my life till a year ago it was only me in my dreams and astral projections, obes. Tell the sparteil to kiss your bottom, but be prepared he just might do it. The scratches, Are you aware when this happens?

I do not relate the voices to psychosis and feel comfortable with them, I do not understand why people are scared of these things but for me I am always testing them and finding they can bring some happiness to me at times.

powessy

This is such a regular occurrence to me I don’t see it as an emergency. I really don’t mind it physically hurting me like this it’s WAY better than the way it normally does. When it scratches/whatever it’s more just irritating.

My sense of normal is so dang messed up. My therapist and the psychiatrist call me out on that, they’re like how are you not on medication?! And it’s just because I’m accustomed to all this.

Anyhow I did a bunch of calm down activities, meditation, listened to relaxing things, etc. and the demon’s gone now. So it’s all good.

I have good voices as well who have basically helped me through life. I wouldn’t be able to function without them. Heck in this past week where I didn’t have them everything went to hell. But they’re back now so it’s good. Things change so quickly in my inner world…

Anyhow no WAY am I telling it to do anything of the sort. I don’t think you understand how freaking EVIL this thing is. It’s like living with an abusive, controlling and manipulative person who’s entirely unpredictable. This thing traumatized me. I want to get rid of it. I only did the butterfly thing to humor myself because I didn’t think it would actually do it.

And yes I’m aware when I get scratches, usually I feel it hurting and then I look and suddenly they’re there. It’s obnoxious. And then it looks weird the next day, like when it used to scratch the backs of my legs after I went to church. Tons of scratches just running down the back of my calves, like how do you explain that? Whatever.

Folks, this conversation is wandering a bit far afield. The best way to rile up your symptoms is to play with them in the ways being encouraged here. Worse, there’s some bad advice that will likely trigger vulnerable members. Shutting this thread down for that reason.