Ativan three times a day

My doctor wants me to take the ativan at three times a day at the same times everyday but i think i should only take it when i need it. i’m worried about becoming addicted to it

1 Like

You should only take it as you need it. I take .25 of klonopin every morning. I used to need more but my anxiety has gotten much better over time. It’s how much I need, but easy for many people to build up abuse of these drugs.

1 Like

Do what pdoc says to u …i am intenslly in need of benzo…

Yeah your doctor might think you need it three times a day and that’s why he/she said it.

@cbbrown, my doc prescribed me Ativan like for you too every morning and every evening, but me too I decided to take it only when I need it. I am not sure that I made a good decision but I want to feel some emotions finally. but its a good med, it helps me very well when I am at my worse. Only benzos do this when I am at my worse…

2 Likes

he said take it in the afternoon and at bedtime but he wants me to decide when to take the other pill; he knows i have anxieties in the morning and afternoon but taking it around noon is a good time

Take it only when you need it. If you take it that much it win’t work after awhile and you’ll have to take more. It’s addicting

1 Like