Are you ever too scared to go to bed?

It’s just one of those nights for me.

Is there something specific that’s causing you to feel this way?

1 Like

Hi @Moonbeam part of it is all the extremism going on in America. I try not to read the news too much, but lately my facebook feed has just been flooded with negativity.

And I’ve been having bad dreams a lot lately. Very lucid ones. I ordered a couple new books, one of them is Rethinking Madness. I’m kinda worried it might have been a bad decision, but I looked at the index of the book on Amazon, and it looks very interesting.

1 Like

Yeah, I can definitely understand where you’re coming from. The right wing extremism is very worrying. TBH, it makes me feel really anxious.

Can you maybe limit your time spent on social media and news sites if you need a break from this kind of news?

1 Like

Yeah I hear ya. It’s probably a good idea that I limit my time on FB. That’s the only social media site I use.

Unless if this site is considered social media. Not sure.

But yeah, thank you for the advice.

1 Like

Can you read something relaxing or listen to relaxing music to de-stress a bit and hopefully get some sleep?

1 Like

Yeah I just took my Loxapine and that usually makes me tired.

I’m listening to late night/talk radio and I am about to read a graphic novel.

Thank you for talking to me tonight :slight_smile: (well it’s night for me, not sure what time/country you’re in).

1 Like

I’m in California so it’s after 11:30 pm here. I’m gonna try to get some sleep. I hope you can get some sleep too. :sleeping:

1 Like

I get it in my head that monsters from movies I’ve watched are in the dark with me.

1 Like