Are there things fuelling this disease? bare with me scroll too the bottom

hey,

If your suffering from positive symptoms you can get messages from all forms of media. You get messages from all sorts of lifetime events including getting up and walking around.

It isnt’ magical and it’s no fun! It’s the brain dealing with some seriously focked up brain chemistry!

Look up Frames/ Ideas of reference. It’s a common thing and it’s ultimately something that those with schizophrenia suffer from . It isn’t a slight on you…it’s the positive symptoms of a brain disorder…

Don’t take chemicals other than the doctor gives you and be honest with your treatment team about the messages your receiving…seriously…you shouldn’t be getting anything out of Lana Del Rey songs other than some pop goodness…( I do like some of her stuff but it’s not a profound thing! )

A friend in the struggle, Rogueone.

4 Likes

srry it all bad, yet apperently bad makes great music

ok, you found the bottom,

i dunno pop songs these days have an odd ring too it.

please comment if you think otherwise

people are sleeping…
sleeping for the signs…

ignorant, they dont know better…

hey,

I’m too old to sift through endless video clips. I suspect your suffering! No fun seeing clues to conspiracies in music clips. Trust me I’ve been there more than once and it wasn’t any fun!

take the psych pills and tell your doctor! Don’t get upset if the doctor doesn’t seem interested! That is modern medicine and believe me these pills do work for most people…

Try talking to me…posting videos does nothing except for yourself and that is hard for me to understand…would rather hear what you have to say!

A friend in the struggle,

rogueone

1 Like

i understand, that you may dont want too shift trough them.
so this thread may have not been aimed at you.

but thanks anyway for your comment

hey,

I’m not on here too much these days but look forward to your opinions! I’m sure others on here are too!

Paul . Rogueone.