Are brains in the heart or in the head

Im just curious…

1 Like

That’s a good question.

I think the idea is to have the head heart and soul as one.

Last time I looked they were in the head the top part

1 Like

That’s very interesting if it’s true. However the articles they list are in alternative medicine journals. I’ll begin to believe when it’s written up in the AMA or other major conventional journals.

I’m not good at reading, so I just skimmed the page.

Yeah, it will be good to see what might become from this. I can’t read enough to sort through the article + think about the fine points.

After all, science is a progression. It’s main purpose is to look into new ideas and prove or disprove each idea. Is proof forever - no. Some of Einstein’s stuff has gone by the wayside.

I think the way it goes is - someone with an idea they’ve studied +experiminted with publish their findings in a well trusted conventional journal and others reading the journal will try to replicate the findings. If they do, the theory is held to be valid.

With the finding of something this new + exciting I wonder why the scientist didn’t submit to major journals. This is all very boring to me. I prefer the philosophy, and poetry. However it established a standard by which we can measure truth or fiction.

Some other things are happening. I heard that they have discovered taste receptors in the lungs. Why would the lungs need taste receptors. And all the stuff about the different kinds of bacteria in the colon - that seems like a whole new area of medicine opening up.

Sorry about writing all of this. It’s tired me out. Thanks for your original post. I think there is some truth in it - don’t know how much.

3 Likes