Are any of my feelings private?

Because they don’t seem to be. I doubt I’ll ever fully convince myself that they always were.

I don’t suffer from thinking everyone knows my feelings. Actually, I think people mistakenly think I don’t have any feelings. However, I do believe I have no privacy. I believe I am monitored internally and externally 24/7. I also think that because I am compelled to write or talk very frequently, people do know my feelings because they are listening. I know how powerful delusions can be. I know how distracting they can be. I have attempted to get used to being controlled, monitored and watched 24/7 because it has already been going on for years (and I didn’t know) and there is nothing I can do about it. I would love to have my privacy too! Very much. I feel your frustration.

1 Like

I think that’s the case for all of us. Some of us are just more aware of it than others. It seems that people don’t really care if they have free will as long as they feel like they do. The illusion of freedom.

1 Like

I’m not sure you’ll like to hear this, but try this experiment. Hide an audio recording device somewhere ‘legal’, like inside your own house next to a window where you might hear others talking ie. neighbors, people walking by with their dogs.

Use the feature that allows it to record only when it senses noise if you have the option, so you don’t have a lot of ‘nothing’ to hear when you play it back.
Let it record your part of your day, with you there, and when your not there, but let it run as many hours as it can.

Now comes the fun part.
Sit down and listen to it from start to finish.

How many hours can you listen?
People just aren’t that interesting to listen to, so it’s debatable if it could even sustain an audience for long, especially if they "have’ to listen.

I would think watching and listening to one person would be the most boring shyt in the world! Stumps me as to why anyone would want to do it, but I still believe it. Of course I also believe my brain and body are being monitored as well. I agree it doesn’t make a shred of sense. Not at all.

Odd, my delusion is more of a “supernatural” type thing. Much less grounded in reality. Interesting thing to say, though.

The heart as the emotional center has a strong electromagnetic fields. People who believe in paranormal phenomena probably can tell you that it is real although they don’t have schizophrenia.

I have a friend of mine who can feel my anger when he sits besides me. Sometimes passerby ask for my help because they can feel that I am in good mood at that time.

Having said that, I do not think people can look into our inner feelings and thoughts. Only God knows.

1 Like

I sure believe this, always have.

Never had luck with wristwatches, after a few days, all the numbers fall off.

1 Like