Applied for a job (9hrs at weekends)

yeah so i saw an advert in a shop window looking for someone to work 9hrs at weekends Sat and Sunday so 4hrs30mins each i am thinking, idk what time though but i think the Sunday might be difficult because i go to communion but i can always go to the night service,

it was quite advantageous for me though seeing that today and it has made me feel good talking to my family and filling it in, the part about if i have any health problems i just put Anxiety so i hope they don’t think badly of me,

i hope i can do this job but idk if it is possible, it is a lot to do in one day but i figured that i have been to college from 9am-3-4pm and i reckon that i can hopefully do it with enough breaks (fingers crossed) and the only thing i am worried about is wasting peoples time if i can’t do it.

4 Likes

Good luck to you
Whatever will be will be
Hope it works out

Good luck @asgoodasitgets

This is great daydreamer! Good luck!

1 Like

i doubt i’ll get it, i think they will see me as a liability unless they take pity on me or something lol

didn’t get it,

i just realised that the woman said to me she was going away for a couple of weeks when i handed in the form and thats probably when i should have asked about filling in or hours etc, i was a bit slow,

so they found a nice girl to do it anyway.

1 Like

You actually tried. That’s a big deal to me at least.

3 Likes

Go ahead do ur job…i am rooting for U…???:pray:

1 Like

Best of luck with it – hope it works out. :slight_smile:

1 Like

thanks guys, i’m still looking now but its hard to find anything near me that is under 16 hrs,

the voluntary work is great though but its just on a Monday morning for 2 hrs

think i need more to do to keep me occupied.

1 Like

Could you also volunteer in a charity shop another 1/2 day pw?

That way you can say you have retail experience?

1 Like

thats not a bad idea actually :slight_smile: thanks

That’s what I am going to do when I go on permanent part time hours at work and off the return to work program.

I need to declare all other work, including volunteering, otherwise I could lose my job.

1 Like

I am being referred to employment service for people with mental health issues
Hope I find something using my skills

They might give you a 15 minute break in the middle of your shift. At least here in the U.S. they would. I don’t know the rules for your country.