Anyone with no religious impact!

Have we had anyone here who says I have no religious delusion impact in my life? I always assumed myself as a liberal but after this ilness I found how deeply religious delusions impacted me in my life and childhood.

2 Likes

Well, I am an Atheist and became that way after my illness. The inserted thoughts tell me there is no Supreme Being. Only ā€˜Collective Consciousnessā€™ which connects all who have ever lived. However, they tell me ā€˜Iā€™ am , far and away, more connected to this realm than anyone who has ever lived which gives me SuperPowers and makes me the Savior. Ergo; I am the Atheist Savior

I am not sure if that counts as a Religious delusion or an antiā€™ religion delusion. ā€œGodā€, to me is Collective Consciousness, which we can all feel, but itā€™s not a Supreme Being.

1 Like

They show up on my front doorstep at 9am on Saturday when Iā€™m trying to enjoy my poached eggs in my PJs. Damn JWs. The worst thing is they have little kids along with them so I canā€™t swear properly as the occasion warrants.

:rage:

2 Likes

Mine are strictly ā€œreligiousā€, and I think therefore a bit harder to decider since my beliefs support the presence of angels and demons, etc. My son is totally non-religious and all of his hallucinations and delusions are based in science, science-fiction and politics. When he shared his experiences with me, that was really the first time I considered that my own experiences might not be real because his were, in my mind, so clearly not real and yet so real to himā€¦

2 Likes

My delusion is definitely based in the sci-fi. I read what I write and it looks nutty. I read what other people write and it looks very delusional. Sometimes itā€™s hard to shake those delusions even though they clearly sound unreal.

atheistic to the point of fanaticism. i vaguely remember negotiating my role in the apocalypse with God about thirteen years ago, via telepathic communication with lightning flashes. When I insisted on being one of the four horsemen, the flashes seemed to get angry. I never once asked God to make me better in exchange for faith and the life of a pious Christian. Honest. Why? Itā€™s a promise I knew I couldnā€™t keep. Iā€™m proud of that.

2 Likes

Hey aliali ur muslim right ā€¦???
Do u read Quran ā€¦!!! Bacially i am hindu ā€¦!!

Religion has a pervasive effect on the majority of peopleā€™s lives. I think I am agnostic myself. I think there probably is a God, but I donā€™t believe in the Christian version of him or her. I am very angry at God for all the terrible, ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  up ā– ā– ā– ā–  that happens in our world. There is no excuse for it. Then this Christian God condemns us to eternal damnation for minor sins like pride when he or she demands our unconditional love. I was visiting this near death experience where this guy had a visit with hell, and I was thinking that if we on this planet saw some third world dictator imposing that kind of suffering on people we would call him out on his cruelty. I want to call God out on his cruelty.

Its what you should be here to be acceptable, good andā€¦ I was interested in most religions and have studied them, even sometimes I have had faith in some of them but Iā€™m not fond of them anymore, god of Muslims , Allah, is a horrible god like most of other gods, Muslims are so horrified of hell and the anger of Allah that do anything he says, kill people like drinking water, they are all paranoid, religion to me whatever it wants to be is solidification of mind and stopping the life from flowing, they bring you a mind which always judges people and things. :smiling_imp::stuck_out_tongue::no_pedestrians: religions are horrifying delusionsā€‹:lock:they make you a person full of anger of others , I can talk about them more but letā€™s leave them.

1 Like