Anyone who has had experience with Risperdal please help me - my bf wants to kill himself

I was forcibly hospitalized and given risperidone 6mg for about two weeks and it finished me. This is one drug that should never be prescribed to anyone for any reason whatever. I lost all creativity, spark of life. I could look at the moon and not believe that it was a satellite of Earth at a certain distance. I contemplated killing myself to protect my ‘legacy’, all the people I had touched in my life and if they ever saw me like this my legacy would be destroyed. But I didn’t. I got on antidepressants like Paxil, Stablon others. I started taking my pills and then spit it out. In due time my parents found out I wasn’t taking the medication and they were very disappointed at first and possibly contemplated having the hospital give me long acting injections but then they let me not take them. I reserached wildly on the net to find some cure of this. I realized that it was the very very strong dopamine antagonism that risperidone does. At 6mg it has 85% receptor occupancy. Wikipedia also says that certain potent antagonists can actually kill receptors over and above blocking them. I started taking pramipexole. I felt a bit better. I then tried alcohol. Only temporary relief was found. I finally stumbled upon modafinil and that was a really great discovery. Even though some tolerance built up over the course of a few weeks, it definitely helped me feel happier a bit. I still take it today. Then I went back to the neurologist who had prescribed me the Paxil and Stablon. He prescribed me olanzapine. That was a game changer. I could concentrate. I could look people in the eye. I could feel some depth of feeling. It was good. I am still on olanzapine, I take about 10mg. Overall, life is not what it was prior to risperidone but it is ok I guess.

This condition is known as neuroleptic induced deficit syndrome. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neuroleptic-Induced_Deficit_Syndrome

I think that at some point of time in the future a cure will be discovered for something like this. Without using serious dopaminergics like cocaine or methamphetamine, which I have never taken, but they may work, but I can’t advise that. Another tendency of psychiatrists when they hear complaints such as this is to identify it with negative symptoms of schizophrenia and recommend stronger antipsychotics. I do believe that a cure may be found one day, even if it means administering cocaine or heroin, in a clinical setting, to activate the limbic system once again.