Anyone wanna do this with me?

ahh one more with the two I dont wanna draw Frank but Ill go ahead and do it , its actually kinda therapeutic

7 Likes

youā€™re a good artist.

1 Like

I have way too many to do an individual drawing for each. Sorry I have nowhere near your artist skills! :grimacing:

11 Likes

I a) have zero mental imagery and b) canā€™t draw for poop, but I love all of the illustrations!

I would draw my other personalities instead but, like I said, I canā€™t draw well enough to do them justice. :frowning: Maybe Iā€™ll make sims instead or something.

2 Likes

lol Iā€™ve tried making sims of mine before and wasnā€™t able to get it look anything like any of them so it was a big fail

Also I swear I spend more time in the sim creator than I do the actual game anyways ahaha

2 Likes

I spend too much time making sims and building houses! haha

2 Likes

Thats so awesome thank you for sharing! its so interesting! I just have a few i can see . So many different ones do you like drawing them?

You can draw those are good

Yeah I do it a lot when Iā€™m bored

1 Like

Wish I could draw, I have trouble drawing straight lines with a rulerā€¦

9 Likes

I drew my demons while in hospital.

1 Like

9 Likes

Iā€™ve not been drawing since 7 years ago. I have anhedonia. Donā€™t know if it is the meds or illness doing it.

1 Like

I almost want to do this, but that son of a **** doesnā€™t deserve a portrait. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Awesome thank you for sharing those are spectacular renderings does it help drawing?

Ive got some similar sketches i did a few months ago while i was delusional ill see if i can find them.

Thatā€™s a wonderful drawing, and Iā€™m glad you shared your experience. I donā€™t think itā€™s weird to see whoā€™s speaking to you. It makes sense, as much as hearing voices in the first placeā€¦ I think youā€™re lucky that your primary companion is nice to you, and is someone you knew. Amazing, actually. Beautiful.

1 Like

I like your drawing @kindness perhaps I can draw something as well.

2 Likes

Do they interact with each other? Only my demons interact. Seraton, my primary companion, is always just with meā€¦ I like this drawing particularly. Really great movement.