ANyone have cats?

I love my cats:

scooter and r lee ermy.

2 Likes

I have a cat and a dog. Cat’s name is Princess. I did not name it. we got her when she was 1 year old. The old man who had her died and she got a new home with us.

1 Like

My two cats are the best company.
Brother and sister…Beth and Cleveland

1 Like

I got a cat…I love her

2 Likes

I have a kitty (my profile pick). she’s 9 years old, She’s my baby girl…unless she’s getting on my nerves then she becomes grandpa’s or grandma’s spoiled little brat.

1 Like

I’ve a cat named nico. He’s asnowshoe. Love him so much.

1 Like

I have a cat named Fluffferboots. I didn’t name her. She thinks my purpose in life is to feed and scratch her.

2 Likes

My cats name is “jibby”. She’s a black and white short haired cat. Half siamese.

1 Like

I have 5 strictly indoor cats, a 17 year old (got her when she was 5 weeks old), and 4 siblings-3male and 1 female-all 5 years old now, they were 4 weeks old when we got them.

Then, the outside cats…one mama cat and her 5 kittens, 1is a year old, the other 4 are 6 weeks old.

And…just picked up a 4 week old kitten out of the street on a truck route out in the industrial area of our city.
It’s a black and white cat…and so gosh darn cute. Drinks out of a tiny baby bottle.

2 Likes

That’s a lot of cat’s.

Always jelly of cat owners

Forgot to mention her name Padmé named her after the character Padmé Amidala from the first 3 episodes of Star Wars…character portrayed by Natalie Portman.
Padmé the kitty:

Natalie Portman as Padmé Amidala

3 Likes

isn’t this the craziest recent study on cats. :frowning: I thought pets help with schizophrenia. I got a dog after coming out of the mental institution and she helps me everyday . this study can’t be right, that cats have a parasite that cause schizophrenia??

http://www.pandecats.com/x/do-cats-cause-schizophrenia.shtml

The research points to the rise in biologically caused schizophrenia after the Industrial Revolution in correlation between toxins and foodborne illnesses, also contaminated food dishes and cat feces can increase risk of the parasite, but mostly unwashed vegetables and raw or undercooked meat.

someone did their research :wink: thanks for clarifying!

1 Like

5 Likes

Nothin’ like a good cat. They’re all good, though my late lamented Mufasa was The Best.

1 Like

I love cats , I just get them and I love dogs.

1 Like

awwww. too cute! my dog looks more like a cat bc she is small with pointed ears :slight_smile: she’s being bad and playing with socks now. lol