Anyone find this to be strange

How human beings naturally congregated directly on faults lines and ■■■■ like that.

If one studies the ring of fire for instance and high risk areas and where people naturally build and congregate in large groups among other happenings in daily and yearly affairs it starts to look pretty ■■■■■■■ weird actually.

It’s like if one wishes to be well you have to go the opposite direction of most people.

2 Likes

Sometimes they bring the fault lines with them, as in the case of the earthquake clusters in oklahoma caused by fracking.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/speaking-of-science/wp/2016/03/28/new-seismic-hazard-map-includes-fracking-related-quakes-for-the-first-time/?utm_term=.258c4e4fc38c

3 Likes

Yes i heard.

Just awful really.

Collectively reaching our 18th year it looks to be.

■■■■ always goes crazy around 18. New advancements and freedoms that none know what to do with really.

That’s one advantage of living way out in the sticks like I do. I don’t have to worry about terrorist attacks.

2 Likes

Yeah I always found it strange too. Where I live is unbelievable safe. Pretty much the end of the world though! So many Australians are still in caves banging rocks together trying to make fire… Metaphorically speaking.