Anyone ever had ketamine treatment

I’m curious about the treatment. I feel like that disconnect would benefit me greatly allowing my mind to come together. Any thoughts or info?

1 Like

I’m not familiar with Ketamine treatment, I’ll have to google it.

1 Like

It’s very intriguing. Might be scary for some but is supposed to help with trauma, bipolar, and hallucinations

I’ve only used it recreationally but I find it hard to imagine that it would be good for psychosis

1 Like

Hey…I’ve talked to a mate who’se a psych nurse.

it bombs you out of your skull. It dissasociates you and that is probably the key.

It can help treatment resistant depressives…but it’s a curious world.

From what i’ve seen it’s serious depression which get s the nod but it’s an out there treatment…not sure there’s much science on it!

1 Like

I tried it a few times when I used to be a junky many years ago. It relaxed me a great deal. But I did feel kind of strange. It definitely had a drug feel to it. I remember sleeping very deep on it. It reminded me of ecstasy. I’m pretty sure it was ketamine.

1 Like

I’m kind of interested in trying it myself, but given my appetite for inebriation I’d need to be careful with it. I don’t need another addiction.

1 Like

I’ve been sober besides a few drinks or some weed and a hit of law 2 months ago. Alcohol seems to give me the space I need to collect myself but I try not to dice into it due to my past addictions