Anyone else? Single forever

Don’t think you’re only one.Same here,single since illness,17 years.I’m 42.

1 Like

I’m a Girl!
Always have been, always will!!
I’m a girl!
I’m a Lady!
I’m a woman.!!

I have to agree with this, Being alone isn’t as bad as being with someone you don’t like (or worse-don’t like you)
I speak from experience on this.

1 Like

yeah but at least don’t say it?! alone is not worst?! I am not a piece of garbage.

No, I never had said it to anyone.
You are not a piece of garbage at all, if that twat had said that to my face like that I’m afraid I would have had to reply to him:
You’re absolutely right, I think I prefer alone to you.

1 Like

Being intimate with someone is all well and good and I’m not ruling it out. But at this stage I am more interested in just sex and I like a couple of women where I live and I think they like me so I would just settle for sex. If the universe aligns and I get lucky and everything goes right and somehow I get to have sex with one of my neighbors than I figure that it will be good sex because we know and like each other. That’s all the intimacy I need at this point.

1 Like

I don’t mean anything - just wondering different stages of life and wondering how you think.

I didn’t get offended at anything you wrote. I was just telling you how I feel. Have a good night (day?) @sleepybug. :slight_smile:

1 Like

yeah because I like someone - he is 47 - I think he is exactly like you - does not need anything more than sex but I secretly wish it was different - like waiting for the impossible to happen. Women are just naive like that :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ll bet when you get lucky with your neighbors @77nick77, I’ll be able to see the fireworks from here.
Yayyyyyy!

2 Likes

I’ve never met a naive woman in my life. You peoples instincts are amazing. The average woman senses men’s bulls*it a mile away. Maybe not in the beginning of a relationship all the time but you people tend to catch on fast, lol.

1 Like

Been single nearly 4 years now and been very ill in those years

I fear I may be single due to my weak erection problems and weight gain and health issues

Would be nice to get a girl who is loving and caring

1 Like

Lol. Here’s hoping.

I’ll be watching the skies…

Explanation needed, and so wanted. :smile:

1 Like

I think it is very difficult to control who you are attracted to. You are either attracted or not. It’s not so much about being picky, it just is what it is. I would struggle to enjoy sex with someone I am not ‘genuinely’ attracted to. I can’t help that. If I am not romantically attracted, then I seek friendship. The ‘just sex’ thing doesn’t work for me either unless I am very attracted to them. For now, I am happily single. There is a stigma that you have to be with someone. If it happens, it happens. It isn’t life or death.

I went back to the pastor’s son and found out he had been with too friendly with a teen. He’s in jail for the mistake – other guy the girl was with didn’t get in trouble. Teen who likes older men is still no excuse. Gonna wait on him though…he is nicest one in the world and never nuts, yet understands it all. Not a mean bone in his body . I’m just gonna deal with the community’s problems with this.

Excuse me, Csummers, I thought the point you made sounded like it came from a man. I’m sorry.
And I agree that alone is not worst. I would even venture so far as to say that it is BEST. I am alone but not lonely. I am extremely happy alone and celibate and in love with Jesus Christ.

While I am happily single, I wouldn’t mind meeting someone amazing. I wouldn’t be interested in just getting with someone to be with them. In my experience and the men I have dealt with, they are frequently looking for sex. It’s just gotten SO OLD over the years. Not only do I want a nice guy but then I also have to be attracted to him. Seems impossible. I have a few decades under my belt of dealing with one-track minded men and it’s, frankly, heart breaking. I know there are good men out there but they need to be available and interested and I have to be attracted to them.
As I was saying, I got a cat…:slight_smile:

47average I feel the same
Worse things than being single
And there’s always that hope at the back of the mind of “it would be nice if”

1 Like

My cat is my boyfriend. He thinks he’s my man too. LOL.

1 Like

I’ve learned my lesson I bump into pricksticks I give up on them single all the way :blush: