Anybody have any experiance with MDMA?

I was just curious if anybody on here has experience with MDMA. They say it is on track to be used legally in therapy by 2021. I have read a study where it was used in clinical trials for PTSD, and 83% of the patients healed there PTSD. The drug is supposed to make you feel more empathy and love when you use it, and I am curious if maybe it could help some of sz. I am in no way saying people should go get some and try it, but just curious of others thoughts. Here is the article I read if anybody is interested. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/mdma-psychotherapy-may-be-legal-in-just-five-years_us_56266075e4b08589ef4902ca

1 Like

I’ve used ecstasy maybe 6-7 times and molly once, it helped my anxiety. but messed up my sleep patterns like crazy.

I guess you might belong to the LSD camp too?

Anyway it depends if how and why you have PTSD. For some people their SZ and psychotic experiences triggered it. For others it’s the other way around.

But having classified them the way they have has made it difficult to do legitimate peer reviewed trials with them.

About 12 times I used Molly, onces ecstasy. Yeah it makes you loveydovey during the trip and not worried about mental issues, just wouldn’t make it a consistent thing and only use it during events things like sex or a concert. Easy with the drugs, heavy with the love.

I guess I was curious about it, because I think I have PTSD from some of my psychotic episodes. I think that if it was only used while under the counsel of a psychologist at a medicinal dose it could be a very useful tool.

1 Like

I used methlyone which is a relative of mdma. I sat with my best friend and we talked about our peak moments in live, good and bad. It was a wonderful session. After it I was wiped out though for 3 days. But after that I felt better than ever and it lasted for a couple years. It felt like a dark cloud was lifted over me. I think it’s a miracle med for ptsd. It helps you access painful memories and come at peace with them.

1 Like

Thank you for sharing your experience. I started this thread to see if anyone had a really healthy positive experience. The kind that is healthy to the psyche.

The one time i used mdma it was mixed with lsd and 2cb. The trip was fun once i got in a comfortable environment. It made me paranoid at the place i was at.

Felt happy n relaxed on it…didnt notice if i. Was hit less or more with it…only once only by accident…the girl never said ■■■■ bout it but i knew instantly i had taken something…felt like lightning on my tongue…

people use it to party which ruins the research of it for the rest of us

I’ve hallucinated on MDMA, became hypersexual, loved everything and everybody to the point of not having good judgment about others, had extreme anxiety and depression afterwards, it’s no joke and I firmly believe it’s not meant for therapeutic usages.

I was lucky with mdma

I didn’t ever have depression coming down

But apparently it messes up your sleep clock permanently, doesn’t mean you won’t ever sleep well again, but it changes your circadian rhythm permanently

I was going to dunking donuts at 330 am every night for a week after ecstasy, the guy would look at me weird

I’m one of the lucky few with mdma, maybe it’s cuz I was stable with meds, but it only messed up my sleep

But even if I wasn’t 20 days sober woooo I wouldn’t do it again

That awful taste of those god damn pills, you don’t know what’s inside those unless you test it (which I did and got pure mdma, nevertheless)

Every bodies bodies react different to drugs, especially psychedelics, you never know what u gonna get. I got lucky but I was gambling

It’s like lsd but less CRAZY, and brain frying

I reckon the ap’s I was on blocked the effects a bit…

You build up a permanent tolerance really fast too

Tried it once. Felt a huge empathy and bond with the people I was with. I read somewhere though that it fries some parts of the brain related to happyness (probably something to do with serotonin receptors) but don’t remember where.

Yes and when I tried it I was high for like 30 hours. That’s was pre diagnosis.
Not good for my brain no sir :blush:

I read that it works on seratonin, rather than dopamine like really addictive drugs. I took it 3x as a youth and felt nothing. I imagine it’s similar to ssris which do nothing for me as well.

Yep…An extra Phish ticket used to get you as much as you needed. Basic euphoric feeling, conversations lasting until the sun came up, just driving around playing music. PLAYING MUSIC! Now that was where it was at. One song could last an hour and a half.

Not saying I blew my mind on the stuff or that I ever fell into the raver scene, not at all, experimented is all.