Anybody ever feel like they turn into a different person in a breakdown?

This one time I was not having a great few day’s at all, might of been up for a few day’s, and I go to take a shower , Well let me tell you this first I was living at my Mom’s House at the time, and it was just me and my Mom, and I go to take a shower, and next thing you know once I go to get out of the shower I suddenly see Toyota Truck Key’s on the Sink and think “those are my truck key’s for work tommorow” (just letting you know I didn’t work at the time and my Dad use to drive a Toyota Truck to Work)

So I look at them and think that and think I have to get to bed I have to wake up early. So pretty much suddenly right when I got out of the Shower I truly and really thought I was my Dad. Even saw a family picture of all of us and looked at me and said something like " man, look how young he was. He was just so young".

And I think my Mom thought I was talking about my Dad being Young, but I thought I was my Dad talking about me being young.

For what I remember of it , it lasted for quite awhile too. Anybody have any insight on this? Or experienced anything like it

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.