Any of you have your own blog?

Just curious. I’m thinking of setting one up :slight_smile:

Keep your identity safe if you do it.

1 Like

won’t be using my real name.

What would you write about? Have thought a few times of starting my own website. Which would just be full of pretty much random stuff that I found hard to find on the net that interest me. So most likely not interest others.

1 Like

I was actually thinking about doing videos on YOUTUBE - talk about my type of bipolar disorder - meds etc…

2 Likes

I’d use it as a mood journal a lot of people have suggested it.

2 Likes

I have put up blogs, web sites, on the Internet. When I first experience the internet was fascinated and curious and this was back in 94 when I was in college and I had AOL dial up, fun times. try weekly.com, wix.com or word press. I think you really should write a blog about your interests, they are likely to be of interest to others. Just put your tags exactly what it is. Why not. I really like the blogs from Facebook. I have learned so much about cooking, recipes, gardening. Look into Pinterest you will get many ideas about blogging.

1 Like

Places to make your own web site or blog

http://www.weebly.com

Blogspot

3 Likes

Thatt is a good idea make sure you look great and just talk about what you are going through bring more public awareness. I don’t like it when the public judges or are mean. Be careful and lots of luck if you do put the video. It’s really easy to do.

2 Likes

I’ve actually chosen tumblr so if anyone a member I’d like to follow them :slight_smile:

I have two blogs, but haven’t written on them for ages. They are about my journey in Islam. The more bigger blog of the two is called From the Pen of a Revert Muslimah and can be found at saadiqah-revertmuslimah.blogspot.com

2 Likes

Http://cbdpush.com

1 Like

We can help each other with our blogs or web site. We can share our web sites.

My web site but it needs improvements

1 Like

My blog it’s kind of cute it has information on how to search the Internet, how to travel lightly, and other stuff, it’s done animated

1 Like

Here is the blog link http://shouttales.blogspot.com/

1 Like