Any experience with Latuda- restlessness?

Wondering what people have experienced with Latuda.It seems to have a lot of good effects but also restlessness - do you take something else to help with that?

Latuda has antidepressant properties, it can be activating - it also can cause akathisia - it could go away on its own, but I would inform the doctor if it persists

A lot of people are saying good things about Latuda, but I prefer Geodon and Seroquel. Those are the drugs on which I am the most comfortable. Latuda made me too restless. Different people sometimes react differently to psychotropic drugs.

When my seroquel got cut way back and my latuda got increased I was getting amped up and pacing and had even more energy and restlessness. Better then 6 cups of coffee.

But now my latuda got cut back to 80mg and my Seroquel is still at 50 mg and it’s leveling out. The two together help balance me out.

They seem in balance right now and I’m not so sedated from the seroquel and not so amped from the latuda. Luck this comb works for me.

I’m on Latuda and it works great for me. Latuda and Seroquel are the only two SZ meds that have ever worked for me.

Risperdone, on the other hand, gave me horrible akathisia. It was like having restless leg syndrome all over my body.