Am I wasting my life?

I am lonely, I type from my bed since a long time ago. I do not dress up, rarely. My Mother is around the house sometimes, but my interaction is very poor. Am I wasting my life? Is there a point about to do any thing? Isn`t pointless a computer and a bed? The only thing that makes sense to me is pharmacy but I have learning difficulties. My wish to do sport died since I started with pain in articulations and knees, I do not want do nothing aquatic because it is more social, I do not want to face no one any more and I am overweight. I think the most useful things I have got it is the capacity to sleep and dream, and then to forget life. But and when problems come? When we have diabetes, heart problems and our life span push us to death finally? I might have more suffering on the way. I am very sad today. The good point is that I am not depressed just sad, do not know what to do.

2 Likes

“A calm heart gives life to the body,” —Proverbs 14:30

I understand how difficult it is for you. Do what you can, and don’t just look at what you can’t. :thumbsup:

1 Like

this is the philosophy I have learnt which has helped me a great deal:
you are always receiving what you need to in every moment in order to develop, you are not missing out on your development by staying home.
As you continue through life, life will force you to encounter events which may not be the ones you want but which are the most necessary in growing.
Growing what? your knowledge about reality/what it means to be human of which our inherent value is based as an example to others.

In my experience, to overcome sadness the best thing is tears. The best thing for loneliness is companionship - look for support services in your area, if you don’t wish to leave the house there might be some that visit the house.

Wishing you all the best and that you feel better :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Don’t listen to people you are who you are and you can’t change that…give meaning to your life

Good Luck @Dreamy

1 Like