Am I just annoying everyone here?

Idk I just feel like I’m not fitting in very well here am I annoying? Idk I just feel bad today and just idk maybe it’s just because I’m new or something.

4 Likes

We’re all annoying so you fit in perfectly. Welcome to the club.

12 Likes

Weirdly that makes me feel a little better??? Thank you?

5 Likes

Don’t mention it.

4 Likes

You don’t annoy me at all. I think this must be a fairly common feeling that people have. I had it, and I’ve seen several other threads like this one from other people. So you are not alone. I don’t think that people are annoyed with you :slight_smile:

1 Like

You are not annoying
It’s nice to get your posts

2 Likes

You’re not annoying. I find you quite interesting so far.

1 Like

I think we all get that feeling quite often if not here elsewhere. Your fine.

1 Like

Medications work for most folk. It’s a tough cop because it’s your brain that is in crisis and decision making is often impaired.

You don’t bother me but your message isn’t the greatest thing for this website with a lot of people suffering with that message.

Be mindfull that a lot of people aren’t doing as well as you and need meds badly!

6 Likes

Hey @Noise I feel that way too a lot! I’ve been meaning to ask you if we can be friends? You’ve always been really nice to me. I always like to see what you’ve got to say. :relaxed:

3 Likes

No you’re not annoying, I think you’re nice

1 Like

Im not going to lie i got annoyed by you and your " anti-med" campaign

but its overs, we all friends

1 Like

@rogueone @anon20318121 Ok so I probably shouldn’t get into this but I will. Ok I do not have an anti med campaign idk i think I must of had poor wording somewhere or just my tone???. Cause if you take meds and they are the reason you can be functional and live a semi normal life I am very happy for you! I know that many of us need meds (like not being sarcastic like I mean need meds) I am never going to intentionally discourage people to not take them. I’m not going to lie though sometimes the harshness of people when telling people to take meds bothers me, it brings up some bad memories and I admit I might be oversensitive. So I might not say “you need to go on meds” but I definitely don’t mean the opposite. If meds are the solution for someone I am so supportive of that person. So in conclusion if meds work take your meds. if the meds you are currently on are not working work with your doctor to adjust. If you"cant" I’m not going to force you. So hopefully this makes some people feel better I really didn’t mean to upset anyone. I’m sorry.

2 Likes

You’re not annoying and I feel the same way about meds.

However, the fact that I was on this forum,

Needing support and not doing well made me realize I probs need medication.

Not saying you do,

Just saying…

:rofl:

2 Likes

I have strong feelings about meds after being forced to take them. I have no problem when people understand that they do have side effects, and then weigh the benefits with the risks and voluntarily decide to take them. That’s informed consent. What I am against is forced outpatient drugging, euphemistically called Assisted Outpatient Treatment here. I feel if someone is well enough to be released from the hospital, then they are well enough to make their own decision about whether or not to take meds. If they are truly a danger to themselves or others, then keep them in the hospital.

1 Like

you are not annoying anyone brother

2 Likes

Well I’m glad I’m not the only one that gets insecure. But I’d love to be friends if you’re ok with it! :smile: I always try to be nice sometimes I worry that I sound weird though :sweat_smile: Thank you!

1 Like

Well I’m happy you found something that works for you!

1 Like

@Noise I thought you were a moderator, but I am new too. That is how nice you have been to me…

2 Likes

Been thinking that too about other people. Im sure its the disease and not reality mate

3 Likes