All roads lead to you

and you must know that’s true

2 Likes

#toRome ?!

Technically…if all roads lead to Rome…and your on one of those roads…you may have to go through Rome but yes all roads lead to you…

2 Likes

Yeah, I kind of expected it.

I first became aware of it ten years ago when the pilgrims forgot about Mecca and landed on my front porch in droves. Then five years ago Willie Nelson stopped by every month or two.

Then to clinch it, Dorothy, the Tinman, the Cowardly Lion and the Scarecrow made periodic stops but they always complained that the sidewalk in front of my house was yellow but it wasn’t made out of bricks.

4 Likes

I KNEW it! Ha! and they said I was delusional…

I always knew I was the mental version of what Christ went though combined with the stamina and well earned classification of a war angel.

1 Like

All roads lead to Mrs. Pixel. I know what side my bread is buttered on.

:wink:

2 Likes

You got me thinking. This and another topic.

“What are you looking for?”
“I’m not sure, but it’s definitely something and it shouldn’t be far.”
“Don’t you ever think?”
“Think about what?”
“Wherever you go, wherever you seek to arrive, you precede the arrival.”
"…So what does that mean? What about the “spirit”?"
“Man, you make me do all the work… okay…”
“It should be simple?”
“Think about language and how many different languages there are. How strange is it that when you
make a concept of something it suddenly is given a reality? Through its meaning? Yet though languages
are different the meaning for say, a door, is always going to be the same regardless - isn’t it or is it?”
“I guess”
“No, I’m not trying to answer the question for you.”
“So what is it?”
“Well, it’s something in that, you see?”
“Still lost.”
“Did the reality of the meaning change just because it sounds different or was spoken of differently?”
“I guess not.”
“See whatever it was, it was always. It still is, and will always be.”
"…"
“Or perhaps, it never was until it became “it”. Then it became so that it could be?”
“Be what?”
“Whatever it wants?”

1 Like

I had some strange delusions about scarecrows =(

let’s not do anything… harmful… now

1 Like

No worries at the moment :slight_smile: I’m harmless. Nutty as they come, but harmless