Albert Einstein quotes that I try to follow

12 Likes

All of these are fantastic. I love the fish and tree one. Perfect. Thank you for cheering me up.

2 Likes

My senior quote in my yearbook was “there are two things that are infinite; the universe and human stupidity, and Im not sure about the universe” - Albert Einstein

2 Likes

I absolutely love and live my life by “Imagination is greater than knowledge”. Thanks for sharing!

These are great quotes. Thanks for sharing. :smile:

People attribute all manner of things to Einstein and people forget that whatever he says in a private capacity , can be taken with a grain of salt. He is a person who has opinions , biases , prejudices , etc ; just like everyone else

Here’s another quote attributed to Einstein that he probably didn’t say (but you never know)

If x+y=z
And Z is happiness in life
Then
X is knowing what to say, and
Y is knowing when NOT to say it !

1 Like

That last one makes me chuckle

1 Like

Albert Einstein up there with yogi Berra for best quotes

If you come to a fork in the road, pick it up

I like

Only one I know of by heart is insanity is doing the something over and over and expecting different results.

Ran into these quotes of Albert, that may relate to living with MI, or really just living life in general:

Weakness of attitude becomes weakness of character

And then there is this other one, that I apparently paraphrased some days ago. Running into it came with this feeling of slight disappointment, you know, to have an idea you are enthused about only to find out it is already around: Albert was there first… (but he went a lot of places, that’s for sure).

Life is like riding a bicycle, to keep your balance you must keep moving

2 Likes

Like the second one there mate. Get going fast enough and you can even take your hands off the handle bars… Don’t really know if that’s a good thing to append to it. Momentum can be wreckless though, for some fish who are born in the forest… They really just gotta try to have the best time they can until they hope to flop into a stream… There might be a lot of them… Who knows? So it goes…

lol I still do that at times, without hands… as a kid I did all kinds of circus acts on my bike… standing on the handlebars and such.

Maybe these can be appended to it, as in, when you’ve got comfortable momentum you can play a bit without losing balance.

1 Like

Impressive…

And good call on the edit… A lot less complicated