ADHD CLICK CUBE 🔲

Did anybody try this?

An unusually addicting, high-quality desk toy designed to help you focus. Fidget at work, in class, and at home in style.

1 Like

Something similar?

2 Likes

yeah honestly I don’t want to click a box all day long

:ram:

2 Likes

I have one its great. This week they are currently on sale for about $5 at Ocean State Job Lots, if you have one near you.

2 Likes

My kids have been going wild over the spinners

2 Likes

I have 4 types of spinner and cube…
I got it special edition…

I can barely sit through a half hour tv show without shutting it off and running off to do something else, that’s how bad my attention span is!

I’m going to give this a go! 23 bucks plus shipping? hmm, it’s an investment, but I’ll try it!

23 bucks plus shipping is crazy, get it from China. About 5 dollars shipping included.
http://www.dx.com/s/fidget+cube
I’ve bought lots of stuff from them, not a scam, but they don’t bring to the door obviously.

EDIT: Sry the last link I gave was for the box for it only.

Found it on ebay…from China lol! I bought like 11 days ago. I couldn’t afford the 23 so I did what you said and got it from a seller overseas. Cost about 3 bucks! The only thing is it won’t get here until like June or July. :confused:

1 Like

Just got my cube, from the site I linked, all black 3rd gen one. I posted the message the same day I ordered it, so it took about 3 weeks to get to Eastern Europe.

It’s good. The cubes from China are mostly knock-off versions, not exactly the same as the original fidget cube, but I don’t think the originals are worth the price. Maybe the originals have a bit better build quality and 1-2 differences in how they function(the joystick for me can’t be pushed down, I know on the originals you should be able to do that) but the one I just received in mail works just as well.

1 Like

6.5 million dollars pledged?

What the damn hell?

1 Like

I love my fidget cube! I showed it to my friends and they couldn’t stop playing with it! One even said she was going to buy one for her daughter because she’s 4 and a handful.
My fave is the 5 buttons that look like a side of a 3D dice.
I like the little switch that flicks on and off, too.
I managed to sit still through an episode of my cat from hell, when usually I’d take off about 10-15 minutes in.

Highly recommend the cheap, made in China version!

2 Likes

I’ve had mine for a week now. Haven’t gotten bored of it yet. It’s sturdy too, dropped it many times. I have the same favorite function, except mine has 4 buttons.

1 Like

I just ordered one online last night. excited to try it

1 Like