Abilify and it's full effect

I been on abilify almost 2 months. How long does it take to feel full effect? And I don’t use drugs or drink alcohol

What dose are you on?

I’m not sure 340 mg I believe

340 a month? I take 25 mg a day which is like 750 mg a month. I noticed a difference when I went on 10 mg, but I noticed a lot more after I increased it a couple times too. You should be able to feel better from whatever you’re suffering from at 340 mg a month. It should make some difference.

My sister is on abilify and I dont see that it helps her at all. She is still doing the same things. She walks around the house all night long talking to herself and answering herself, she is always taking other people’s clothes and when you ask her about it age will say someone else gave it to her. She wastes things on purpose, like if she washes a dish she will pour a half bottle of dosh liquid on one plate or glass. It doesn’t matter how many times you tell her not to do something she does it anyway. Lately I’m having the neighbors telling me she has been using the bathroom in the front or back yard. I don’t know what to do. Im afraid she is going to have the police charge her with indecent exposure if I can’t make her stop doing it.

How long has she been on Abilify? For me it took a week to reduce paranoia. Two weeks paranoia was gone. But I still hear voices. I’m on 25 mg/day.

Everyone is different, and a lot of people are doing well on Abilify, but for me it triggered psychosis, especially Auditory Hallucinations and intense Paranoia and Anxiety - I am pretty sure this happened because its a Partial Dopamine Agonist.

Well then, obviously Abilify doesn’t work. Why are you keeping her on it?

I was on Abilify for nearly four months and it did nothing but made me fat, lethargic, anxious, and pained. It didn’t take away any of my symptoms either - quite possibly the worst AP I have ever tried, right next to Haldol.