Abilify and Hallucinations

Ever tried Abilify, if so, how is it with hallucinations?
I see insects coming through my head, im on Abilify now so I wanted to know if it is good dealing with such a thing.

Abilify is a popular Antipsychotic, it is a favorite among many US psychiatrists because of its low health risk profile.

With that said I was actively Hallucinating while I was on it.
I’m pretty sure that it was actually triggering Auditory and Visual Hallucinations.

I usually don’t experience lots of Hallucinations on my own.

It helped with my Delusions.

I never once went to the psych ward/Hospital while I was on it.

2 Likes

Hey, are saying that it helped you get rid of Hallucinations?

No, what I’m saying is that Abilify caused my Hallucinations.
Not everyone will experience this.
I would talk it over with your doctor.

3 Likes

Abilify didn’t stop my hallucinations

1 Like

okay, what is the medicen that got rid if your hallucinations?

hey, what is the medicine that got rid of your hallucinations?

I never had a hallucination not even a delusion …But my negative symptoms are severe …!!! MY positive symptoms includes disorganized behavior and i feel myself great even tho’ i am not…!!
I know negative symptoms are hard to treat …!!! But have to live with it we are so unlucky …!!!
How are u classic10 …!!!

hey far cry, im fine, unfortanatlly will not talk over Skype. it is blocked in my country. but contact me through whatssap if you have it.

1 Like

Its okay classic …!! unfortunately i don’t have a good mobile …!!! it’s okay if u don’t have skype …!!
We can chat in open forum …!!! I hope ur doing fine with ur life …!!!

yeah will talk chat here I guess. im trying to move on but the hallusintaions are so creepy. im glad though that the negtive symbtoms are gone away.

1 Like

Risperidone------

did it take care of your Halluasinations pretty well?

Yep I wasn’t having them. Risperidone pretty much eliminated my psychotic symptoms.

1 Like

I tried abilify and I could not sit still. I got akithisia so badly that I wanted to throw myself off the roof of the hospital. It’s terrible stuff if it gives you that side effect.

1 Like