A tree vs a human

Humans be making no sense, lying, causing drama, giving me headaches. God for you if you have the skills to be socially happy with others much props. I’d rather chill next to a tree, And look around that tree and see if humans manipulated it’s growth in anyway or how many of the same species of it are around. In the same family how tall they are. How their DNA branched out.

Really I’m changing my perception of how much I care about humans. It has nothing to do with you, it is just there hasn’t been a human in my life that could match reciprocate the kindness and help that I project. So ■■■■ them. I’m just gonna be in the woods looking at trees, meditating with a clear mind. And not getting caught up in what some people call fun aka drama.

I rode my bike at night I had bought those 10$ lights for my ride. It was chill I rode a path through some secluded woods, As I veered off the street in the path, you could feel a sense of fear, like if there is anybody here that I might encounter, it is possible they are up to no good, or maybe they are biking or walking too. Then I seen a couple briskly walking with no flashlights. I made it out of the woods. But it was eerie but rewarding in dim light surrounded by trees. With some stars as a backdrop.

I began to realize that people business dont mean ■■■■. I’m not sorry to say. Coz in the big picture what the ■■■■ are we anyway. So enjoy it how you live it, is my advice of recovery. All I seem to project around people is fear, they fear me because I am high in self esteem, my attitude is stronger, and they just hating ass bitches. ■■■■ them. Get me the ■■■■ away from them.

There are cut throat xmas shoppers the season is hectic, Be safe driving out there. If you don’t have any advice to give, and you just hang around like a parasite, why should I wink at you. I don’t feel I should even be posting on this site, all I ever gave was advice. But I guess everybody too sick because the illness, thats alright I understand. Well advanced merry xmas to those who give a ■■■■. I thank you for your time.

1 Like

Tree… I moved to the woods to be away from most humans and the artificial society, wasteful and greedy…

So I can look out, look up at these, and sit among them…

4 Likes

I feel the same way I want to be where other people aren’t.

3 Likes

That is a beauty such vigor and vitality. Didn’t really have any big branches I see just one small one, Nice place you have there, must be serene. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes, it is, and there are some big branches up top, just covered with leaves there.

Can look pretty in winter too right after a snow, but I much prefer the green…

3 Likes

I found the perfect tree while in Holland, sat for a while in front of it, the wind stirred and it introduced itself as “samuel.”
I loved this tree!
He wanted to come home with me, but couldn’t fit on the airplane.
Sad.

1 Like

i find some of my most peacefilled moments are when i’m out with my dogs in the woods that surround my home town. i live on the border of the new forest national park. it was planted over 900 years ago for a king as a hunting park. over 10,000 acres of mature woodland. it’s managed now by the forestry commission and no new builds are allowed except maybe the odd house here or there but no apartment blocks, no housing estates, no vile lamposts. any building has to have a very good reason to be there or it’s not approved at all. just detached houses in sparsely populated areas are allowed, obviously no mcdonalds or kfc allowed even if the premises is already built. the council just wouldn’t approve the licence. past the border it’s a different story altogether, building everywhere, houses, flats, shops. kfc, mcdonalds, people everywhere…yet just a stone’s throw away…peace tranquility and nature at it’s finest. i’m very lucky to have a foot in both worlds. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I looked it up…awesome !

LOL, how true…cannot see the stars with those. I am fortunate to have none at all…in winter some neighbors lights but they are far away…in summer the trees block all their lights

2 Likes

They DO share. It is known fact that negative ions enhance your mood and are healing to the mind…and they are found in the air around trees…especially evergreens…

Negative ions enhance our mood, stimulate our senses, improve appetite and sexual drive, provide relief from hay fever, sinusitis, bronchial asthma, allergies, migraines, even post operative pain and burns. Negative ions stimulate the reticuloendothelial system which is a group of defense cells in our bodies which marshal our resistance to disease. Negative ions promote alpha brain waves and increased brain wave amplitude which results in a higher awareness level. The body is better able to absorb oxygen into the blood cells, oxidize serotonin and filter airborne contaminants.

pranaviewaustralia.wordpress.com/2012/03/27/the-power-of-negative-ions-the-ocean-and-bodies-of-water/

good quality negatively ionized air is found in abundance in natural outdoor environments, especially around evergreen trees, beach surf, or after a thunderstorm.
Negative Ions are Effective – Rabbit Air

Places like this, you can really feel the difference…

1 Like

Aromatherapy as well…the scent of pine, spruce & fir is relaxing and does a whole lot of things… I even look on the ground in front of stores where they sell Christmas trees and pick up the small branches that are broken off…it’s not uncommon to find me sniffing a pine branch in the car… and I stick them in the air vents or put them in the house like these I picked up a week ago…

1 Like

Amazing pictures!! I do not know why I did not take a picture of a tree that had a carved out base perfect to use for shelter or even sleep in very protected from elements.

the thing I find with people is that most do not have a serious mental illness. so they express themselves. they argue , they debate , their difficult , they express themselves , they are uncurtailed , they speak as they see it , all of which is a problem for people who are stress intollerant. so its not their fault and its not your fault

1 Like

1 Like

I have some like that but they are not on the computer…

There are tons of trees like that in the north west US and western Canada. I’ve stood up inside the hollows, but never slept in one. At one place in Washington I used river stones and wood to make a ‘Hobbit house’ in the cave of the tree with little seats and tables and stuff…

Like this

1 Like

Yeah those are neat. I would gather some brush with leaves for a roof to prevent rainy conditions and have a dry hobbit house basically. It is good when you find nature has done half the work.