A systematic review of the effect of cannabidiol on cognitive function: Relevance to schizophrenia

CONCLUSIONS: The efficacy of CBD to improve cognition in schizophrenia cannot be elucidated due to lack of clinical evidence; however, given the ability of CBD to restore cognition in multiple studies of impairment, further investigation into its efficacy in schizophrenia is warranted. Potential mechanisms underlying the efficacy of CBD to improve cognition are discussed.

3 Likes

I HOPE a lot from Cbd based medications…i have cognitive dysfunction…!!!
Hope G.W and ECHO pharma soon coming out with cbd anti_szphernik pills as it also deals with cognitive issues…!!!

1 Like

give me the good sinsemilla , bring me the finest collie weed.

2 Likes

Hi Dr.green thumb whats up…good morning…!!! Are u sad with me…!!!

What’s up mr cure all!! Not at all man I just had to run out the door. Busy day today. Greetings from Dr. Green thumb!

1 Like

Ive said it before and say it again. Cbd medicine would be (is) WAAAAAAYYYY too expensive for any of us. Unless one of u is secretly Mark Cuban or something. U would be spending over 20$ a day without a doubt. Just look at weedmaps if u don’t believe me

1 Like

lets see how effective it will be…!!!

It would definitely be beneficial. I won’t deny that cause ive had cbd edibles before and it really helped but that ONE edible which lasts about 3 hours without a tolerance cost 23$

1 Like

I’ve been vaping cbd oil mixed with some flavored nicotine…its relaxing but haven’t noticed any real benefits …I haven’t blacked out this month tho…but I don’t think anyone else has d.I.d that uses this forum regularly… Also haven’t taken many klonopins…maybe it is helping more than I’m giving it credit for…

1 Like