A Poem: Truth

I haven’t looked at
The weighing scales in a while,
Sometimes you know
The truth without checking.

9 Likes

That damn pizza again!

5 Likes

Black and white facts are scary. You have to approached them with determination. That they will not affect your day in a bad way no matter what.

I really don’t like scales. It just became an obsession for me. When I was like 20ish I was down to like 135 or 140 and I’m 5’7’’. Last I checked I was about 156 and only found that out through a check up.

My only way of checking weight is to see how I feel in my clothes. If I don’t feel comfortable then I ease up on eating the good stuff.

The “good stuff” is just to do with what everyone else buys.

It’s a little frustrating when I make something and everyone assumes I’m doing it just for the fun of it. I mean, I do enjoy it, but I also want to encourage them to make healthier foods by showing them that healthy food does taste good too. They don’t though. =( They just wind up buying cheap store brand “oreos” and make the same things they make all the time. Which is: hamburgers, spaghetti, and taco soup.

Then I can’t even tell them that if they’re going to buy water, then they should buy a better brand than the store brand. That whole business with the people buying more bottled water just seems like something that happened because of whatever stupid crap they put out in the media.

“Don’t drink the faucet water… it’s bad.”
[drinks faucet water in their face]

Also, they should consider that they bathe in that water.

Even if it’s true. I don’t genuinely know that. I don’t actually know the reason or the Science that supports that idea. Neither do they. That much I know. If they were truly going to be health-conscious, then again, they should be more mindful of the PH levels of the brand of water they buy.

That turned into a mini-rant! Sorry.

Scales are demons! Rarrrgh.

But Pizza is Ambrosia (@_@)a

3 Likes

Apparently ph7 is pretty good, that’s what I aim for when buying water!

2 Likes
4 Likes