A Poem: Normal people

I really enjoy @everhopeful’s poetry - very smart stuff.

Makes me think.

lol!

Why did you just direct an insult at me, @Daze??

I don’t even paint! I write little songs!

nothing against you, not sure how that happened, it was confiscated, and redirected, no idea.

@everhopeful. I really enjoy your poems. You are able to pack insight, humor, and irony into a very concise poem. I always look forward to your new poem every day—it’s like having an Everhopeful Poem-a-Day calendar :relaxed:

3 Likes

I think @everhopeful’s poems just need a car chase, some large-breasted women…and the gratuitous use of midgets…ya know, to perk things up a bit!

:wink:

2 Likes

you’re all young, and have never been around the block. I’ve hung with award winning poets and writers. Don’t hate me for it.

peace :v:

Just saying, your subtitle on the other thread attributes DS to the art, not your son. I thought I might be constructively critical of Thy writing

now im scared to post any of my writings because im not an award winning writer/poet :frowning:

2 Likes

just laugh and let it go… ____________

1 Like

no, I only posted cuz it was deleted. To show what real effort is.

but you’re a working writer. It shows.

@Daze I liked you when you were on here a year ago and we talked about Thomas Merton. You’re a mess right now.

oh go to hell, and please let them block me instead of you.

1 Like

this intense conversation needs a cigarette :smoke: I’m gonna go smoke.

I’m gonna go study, @sleepybug. I hope the other user here can learn how to respect people despite her incredible accomplishments…

1 Like

Nomad is the kind of guy you find loving grudge and no thought for pride or achievement. He’s bent on following the crowd, not seeing for himself, and declaring war against anything that isn’t half assed.

1 Like

I wish I was still young :unamused: but I’m 50-ish and an avid reader and I really enjoy everhopeful’s poems.

1 Like

you don’t read. maybe self help. good luck.

dramatic squirrel judges all :blush:

3 Likes