A Poem: Betrayed

Born to be betrayed,
By family and friends
For a lifetime
All part of God’s wonderful plan.

11 Likes

That sounds too sad, even by a schizophrenic’s standards…

6 Likes

That’s sad @everhopeful. Do you have anyone in your life who you can trust and who has not betrayed you?

Nope. I did an inventory. I looked at my present and past and that was the “theme” that emerged. I had one girlfriend that was the exception.

It’s not my imagination either. I wish it was. The stories I could tell.

2 Likes

That must make it really difficult to trust any new people you might meet. :disappointed:

2 Likes

I’m sorry you have been hurt by those closest to you! Out there somewhere, though, in the billions of human beings roaming the earth, at least one would not hurt you! I hope you find that person soon!

For now, Forum is here for you. We gots your back!!

1 Like

Everyone betrays everyone they love at some point or other. It’s human nature. I know I’ve done it, in my worse moments. There are different levels of betrayal, though. And sometimes it is intentional, and other times, it’s not. I don’t know the stories about how you were betrayed, but I can tell you that every single one of my best friends and family members have done something to me that has qualified as a betrayal. But they earned back my trust, slowly and over time. And I earned back theirs, when I was the one in the wrong. But there were also others, who haven’t been willing or able to make it up to me. Of all the people who have betrayed you, has anyone ever tried to show they were sorry?

4 Likes

Of all the people who have betrayed you, has anyone ever tried to show they were sorry?

I’m a big believer in “fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me”.

4 Likes

Fair enough. I’ve been burned by my forgiving nature more than once.

2 Likes

Nobody said life is easy.

1 Like

ah disaster.
I have been betrayed by loved ones… family… and @Ninjastar well said!!! I think the same way nowadays.
Just wanna let go and move on and take things very lightly as much as I can.

I have done crazy stuff too. still do sometimes.

1 Like

Unfortunate, but demons​:imp::dizzy_face::scream: also make plans and God s don’t plan the misery. Hang in there
Buddy.:smile_cat:

1 Like

Do you mean you’v been cheated on? by ALL your girlfriends except one?

I think its beautiful

1 Like

No I haven’t been cheated on by every girlfriend.

1 Like

its the most true words ive heard in ages.

1 Like