A picture of you.....for fun..put a pic to your name..:)

Yosemite is a male and yes he is a little spoiled. Ok maybe a lot spoiled.

Peace be with you Ridgerunner

I’m naturally brunette with a lot of grey lol

10 Likes

I certainly should have grey, I don’t know why I don’t (knocking on wood lol) – my Mom was grey in her 20’s, my Dad was grey starting in his 40’s, and sister and brother are too.

1 Like

@anon80629714

You took down your pic… Oh Well, I just wanted to say, I think you looked very lovely in that pic.

thank you, you are a beautiful mother too, your son is lucky to have such a mother.

1 Like

I have to ask, who’s the little one with you and how old?

Oh dear… i didn’t think anyone would notice i took down my pic. lol I just didn’t want to be linked to this forum if you know what I mean…

1 Like

12 Likes

Thank you aliali - I read your profile and I’m glad you are doing well! Stories like yours gives all of us caregivers much hope:)

1 Like

I do boxer rescue. This little girl, her name is Meg, was one of a litter of eight that one of our rescues had. Animal control said they think the dad of this litter was a rotweiler. So we called this “designer” breed rottboxers lol. My husband and I fostered Meg and her brother Thor until about 8 weeks old, omg did we bite off more than we could chew! But all the pups were snapped up right away, to very good homes, and the mom was too. Most of my fosters’ adoptive families send me emails and picture updates, it warms my heart:)

1 Like

I just noticed that you are surprisedj’s sister lol! I read his posts where he speaks of you - it seems y’all have a great, supportive relationship - that’s awesome. I know it must make your parents happy. My son and daughter’s relationship has become fractured and it makes me sad.

2 Likes

this is very maori of you

thank you for saying I’m pretty. And I’m doing sucky in school :smile:

No really, this is me.

2 Likes

You look over-medicated and I don’t like your hair, lol.

dat picture, dose abs XD XD

I’m sorry to hear about school. I hope it goes better for you. What part is sucking?

are you in college? So am I

dark sith goes into the corner and sulks as good looking guy comes into room !
take care

3 Likes