A little play I'm writing

It’s morning, noone is awake. The dishes from yesterday never got done. My husband is on strike. The dihes need done. I walk to the kitchen to do the dishes - what’s my motivation? lol

5 Likes

Tera i give u motivation just take it …

1 Like

does this mean I have to do the dishes?

1 Like

Just do it…women clean their house but men earn money

Am i right…

I do my dishes immediately after I have eaten, I have specific places for forks, knives, spoons and other dishes … I could not have dishes undone :smile:

1 Like

no, I bring the money in and my husband cleans

omg I fear we’re slobs

Your motivation is mutual accountability! You do the dishes, and I’ll actually go on the walk my husband keeps bugging me about. He seems to think the remedy for sedation from morning meds is exercise. I highly disagree. That only tires me out even more!

how was your walk, I call doing the dishes and raise you a making homemade macaroni and cheese (my son loves it) What now?

1 Like

The walk was good. Now I guess it’s time to start packing for the move.

I didn’t know you were moving, where you going?

Only like 20 minutes away, but into a much nicer house!

1 Like

Did u bought that house .

1 Like

That’s awesome, well not the moving part. To me moving is really stressful. But I do like unpacking and moving in. Good luck ninjastar

1 Like

Thanks. It is very stressful, but also exciting!

1 Like

I think you should just take it as it comes and do whatever works for you. I’m a guy, and if I was married I would probably do the dishes. I might need a little prompting, but I would do them. I was in a relationship with this one older woman who didn’t like it when I did a domestic chore. That was her territory, and she didn’t want me to intrude on it.

1 Like

Yeah I tried that too… It is like a knock out (Geodon) in the morning.
I just posted -you know what I used to do?

I used to wake up at 4,5 am and have a banana with a glass of milk + take Geodon then go right back to sleep till 7-8 am
By that time the drowsiness will be off.