5 years before and after

I wanna work again. I can’t. Need to stay focused and healthy for now.
Next time I venture into a job, need to perform 110% and kick ass otherwise :mans_shoe:

Where were you five years ago and what is the plan in five years. Interview questions.

Any plans?

Five years ago I had nine month old and that’s it. I was a stay-at-home Mom. Now I have three kids and work at the office and have babysitters.

I plan on getting better slowly and so far it seems to be working.

1 Like

Oh I should mention five years ago I didn’t have schizophrenia ( as far as I know).

1 Like

Five years ago I was smoking a lot of weed. I still went out and was a social person. I don’t smoke pot anymore and have been focusing on my health as well. Haven’t held a job in over 7 years but I feel better on the meds I switched to. I’ve slowly been losing weight which is nice because I used to have more self confidence when I was thin. I plan on going to therapy and trying to get my life back on track. I managed to go back to school two years ago. I was off meds and had to drop out. I think if I could manage that off meds, I should be able to go back on meds. I just need to get used to going out again.