***((4 DImensional))*** CONTEST INSIDE (!)

(1. Everything That Existed , What You Could , See / Touch / Smell / and / Hear / and / Naught See / Touch / Smell / and / Hear , Went Reversed Backwards Throo Undiscovered T(Y)me and Then Disappeared and All That Was Left Was Light . , and What Was Said Was , " Let there be light ! " . ,

(2. and Within Thus Newly Discovered Light Was (???) . ,

(3. Do You Yourself , Know What Was Discovered Within Thus Lately / Newly Discovered Light (?) ,

(4. You Get A Song and V(Y)D If You Guess Tha Correct Answer (!) . ,

(5. Good Luck (!!!)

A lightning bug.

Here comes the sun

The universe fifteen

What’s your profile pic of?

I like cats. :slight_smile:

1 Like

A team of researchers in Japan has created a hologram that people can touch and feel. The hologram takes the form of a tiny blue fairy and has been created with the help of femtosecond laser technology.

Researchers from five different Japanese universities collaborated on the project, which has been given the title Fairy Lights. The project was designed to improve 3D hologram technology, while also creating holograms capable of responding to the touch of a person, essentially allowing a person to manipulate the hologram.

1 Like

That’s pretty sweet

If a friend told you that we were all living in a giant hologram, you’d probably tell him to lay off the kush. But incredibly, physicists across the world are thinking the same thing: That what we perceive to be a three-dimensional universe might just be the image of a two-dimensional one, projected across a massive cosmic horizon.

Yes, it sounds more than a little insane. The 3D nature of our world is as fundamental to our sense of reality as the fact that time runs forward. And yet some researchers believe that contradictions between Einstein’s theory of relativity and quantum mechanics might be reconciled if every three-dimensional object we know and cherish is a projection of tiny, subatomic bytes of information stored in a two-dimensional Flatland.

“If this is true, it’s a really important insight,” Daniel Grumiller, a theoretical physicist at the Vienna University of Technology, told me over the phone. Grumiller, along with physicists Max Riegler, Arjun Bagchi and Rudranil Basu, recently published the very first study offering evidence that the so-called “holographic principle”—that certain 3D spaces can be mathematically reduced to 2D projections—might describe our universe.

Really starting to twist the ol noodle.

http://cosmometry.net/vector-equilibrium-&-isotropic-vector-matrix

That’s heavy…

1 Like

Long hair or short?

I like both. I like the orange cats with stripe tails :slight_smile:

I’m a Scottish fold girl but I would never buy one. I’m strictly adopt.